Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sharing With You: Super-Fab Color Me Rad Email

I received the below e-mail from Color Me Rad this morning (don't worry, I'm already signed up for one!) and thought I'd share it with you folks. It is exactly my type of super-fab style. I'm ashamed they beat me to the Tony Little photo!

Enjoy!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Susan,

In late night fits of sleeplessness, you’ve dropped more than $50 on ShamWows!, Snuggies, and Tony Little’s Gazelle Strider without thinking twice…or once.

        

This is $50 you’ll never regret.  Sign up HERE so you don’t miss out.

You may not have Tony’s luscious locks, his toned triceps, and you might not look as good as him in a unitard.  We don’t judge.

But let me guarantee you this—once you finish Color Me Rad NYC/NJ MetLife, you’ll have more self-esteem than him, more Facebook friends than him, and unlike him, you won’t be ashamed to be seen in public.

If you've already signed up, you're both frugal and punctual, and we like that about you. Tell your friends and family to follow your example.

Seems like a pretty easy decision to me…but what do I know?  I bought the Ron Popeil Great Looking Hair Bald Spot Spray.

                                    

Also, help us raise even more money for the Ronald McDonald House Long Branch & New Brunswick by becoming a fundraiser HERE.

Color Me Rad
A portion of proceeds goes toward the Ronald McDonald House Long Branch & New Brunswick.
Facebook
Twitter
Color Me Rad
Copyright © 2013 Color Me Rad, All rights reserved.
unsubscribe from this list   update subscription preferences



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



So if you must indulge in a break from reading and writing this summer, I'd suggest trying a color run. I've heard they're insane amounts of fun! #commercialbreak


No comments:

Post a Comment