Random House & Penguin announced their merger just days before the NaNoWriMo kick-off....
Now it's November and you're tempted to take a break from writing just to look up
one quick merger story (maybe two) and before you know it -
You've entered a wiki-rabbit-hole.
So, I'm saving you from one hole by presenting you with a list of...
RANDOM PENGUIN FACTS
(1) Some penguin species have silly names such as
Galapagos penguins, fairy penguins (or little blue penguins),
and macaroni penguins.
(2) Shivering is one way penguins supply themselves with heat.
(3) Penguins are near-sighted when above water.
(4) A penguin who only eats fish
(and select marine animals)
is known as a piscivore.
(5) Penguins are similiar to third-base coaches in that they use their flippers and heads to communicate.
(6) Penguins do not have knees.
Bonus Fun Fact:
When I searched "penguin facts," Google reccomended I check out "Anna Paguin facts."
(Don't do it! The wiki-rabbit-hole will perpetuate!)
Now back to writing!